Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Hi, all!

I don't have a Friday finish today - the one sewing project I finished is somewhere in the US Mail system, winging its way to its intended recipient, so I can't show it - I don't want to spill the beans too early!  But - I am a guest blogger today on Stash Manicure, so check it out!  Stash Manicure is a great blog, with lots of tips about how to keep your fabric stash under control, and great quilt ideas for using it!  So, see you there!!

And because I can't leave without giving you a quick idea of how I spent my week....

Here's Miss Lilli, who never met a stash
she didn't want to manicure!

Later!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. She is a doll! What a compliment, to you, who she obviously wants to be just like!! Love it, and hope to have many of those of my own someday(better be a while ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she's just itching to get started on something. Wish I had more of her enthusiasm sometimes!

    I really enjoyed your post on Stash Manicure. I am just in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Great post on Stash Manicure. :-) Congrats on being invited to be a guest poster.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!