Sunday, June 5, 2011

Surfin' Sunday - Featuring Shiner's View!


Hi, all!


This Sunday I've got a great blog to introduce to you - one of my personal favorites!  Meet Lisa from Shiner's View...



Lisa hails from Seattle, and says that she is a creative soul with an analytical mind.  All I know is she designs great quilts, and I'm always inspired when I look at her blog!  Plus she loves to share tutorials for her quilts.  You might recognize this design...


I've made two quilts by this pattern myself in the past month - it's easy, but looks so great!  You can find the tutorial here.  Another quilt on my bucket list is this one...


Isn't it beautiful?  Lisa just posted the tutorial for this quilt, and I hope to be able to make this one up pretty soon.  She's also written a tutorial for this beauty....


...which I hadn't seen until I was researching for this post. I love it!!   And here are a couple more of her beautiful quilts...



So I hope you'll pop over and check out Shiner's View - I think you'll really like it!


Here's to an inspiring and productive week!!


Later!


Sarah

7 comments:

  1. terrific quilts. I'll sure have to hop over to check out Shiner's View. She sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing us in the direction of this lovely blog. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Shiner's View.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful designs. Thank you for introducing us to this talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post....I've been following Lisa's blog for a while...defiantly a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the into to Lisa. Think I'm on my way to pay her a visit.
    hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Sarah, my Google Reader list is going to be miles long if you keep featuring cool people like Lisa! ;)

    I love that envelope quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for inspiration. Those quilts are lovely. Lisa is so nice to share her talents.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!