Monday, February 18, 2013

Make-A-List Monday - Whole Lotta Quiltin' Goin' On!


Hi, all!

Oh, it's been a good week!  I hope yours has been just as good.  Lots of accomplishments, lots of ideas rolling around my head - feels like everything's clicking!

So let's see how I did on last week's list...



1.  Write a tutorial for the foster kids bag.
Done!  And if you asked for a copy and didn't receive it, that means you are a "no-reply blogger" and I didn't have a way to email it to you.  BUT - you can pick up a copy from the right side bar - I discovered how to put my tutorials on there!!  Woohoo!

2.  Finish the messenger bag.
Woohoo and Hallelujah!!!!  It's finally done!!!

A very late gift for my youngest niece...

Do you think she'll like the inside of the bag?

3.  Finish the computer sleeve, and make one for the shop, too!
Done!  Here's the one I made for a friend...


4.  Finish getting the Etsy shop set up.
I'm still working on this one...

5.  Do two quilt book reviews and write a blogpost.
Done!  You can read the reviews here...

6.  Take care of any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done!  I don't have pictures of them yet, but I've quilted four quilts for the ministry this week.  Pictures on Wednesday!

7.  Put together two more storage cubbies for The Sweatshop.
Done!  Now we've got more room to organize our fabrics...

8.  Make some pin cushions for the shop.
I didn't get to any pin cushions, but I did put together two quilt tops for the shop and have another one on the design wall.  Woohoo!

So what's the plan for this week?  Here goes...

1.  Mail the messenger bag to my niece!

2.  Finish the binding on two ministry quilts.

3.  Piece together a black and white ministry quilt.

4.  Sew together the quilt top that's on the design wall.

5.  Quilt the three tops for the shop.

6.  Put together some pin cushion kits for quick pick-up work.

7.  Work on altering a hand-pieced quilt top for a friend.

8.  Deal with any other ministry needs that arise.

9.  Finish getting the Etsy shop set up.

Oh my - what have I gotten myself into?  Oh well, I'll do the best I can to see how much of that I can get to!

So now, the question is - - - what are you working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to finish the the sashing on my quilt top and maybe put the borders on it, and finish 4 more scrappy trip along blocks, and Friday we are still hand quilting the prayer ministry quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to feel better. Went out today and a customer in the hop had some nasty cologne on and I can't get it out of my head and now I feel worse. Hug please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm house cleaning and playing with new projects on the net. You have a huge list there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you ever sleep Sarah? My goodness that is a long list.
    I'm still working on the palms... might make a couple of bibs for my favorite little man.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make a list ... on Wed since this is the first day I can think... Get emergency root canal - done! figure out what has happemend in the last week that I have been in ben on pail pills, semi-check, start to sew to clear my mind.. ready!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!